The new semester will begin soon. First of all, we would like to extend our greetings to all of you, and wish you and your family good health, peace and happiness! Currently, the epidemic is still affecting all parts of the world, which makes it impossible for overseas students to return to school. However, the College of International Exchange will do our best to help you overcome the difficulties and start the new semester smoothly. We hope to have your support as always.
Notice of the opening of this semester is as follows:
1. The new semester will begin on March 1st and end on July 18th. It will last twenty weeks.
2. Students in China should return to school before February 28th, and contact Ms Luan or Ms Yu at least two days in advance to report the epidemic prevention and control information.
3. Overseas students will not return to school, and the time of return is not yet confirmed. We will continue to pay attention to the information of entry and exit, and look forward to your return.
4. Students in Qingdao are required to attend classes on time according to the class schedule. Students outside Qingdao are required to attend class online according to the arrangement of the teacher. If you can't attend class for any reason, please contact the teacher and your counselor in advance to inform your reason and ask for leave.
5. Please keep in close contact with your counselor and your head teacher. Keep them informed if you have any difficulties and problems, so you can get help from them.
We wish you all a smooth and happy new semester!
College of International Exchange
Shandong University of Science and Technology
February 25, 2021