- About Us
- Prospective Students
- Campus Life
- Contact Us
1. Application Options
International students may complete the application in one of the three ways:
· Online, by filling out the online application at: http://admission.sdust.edu.cn
· Via email, by sending all application documents to: email@example.com
· Via mail, by sending all application documents by express mail to the following address:
Admission Office, College of International Exchange
Shandong University of Science and Technology
579 Qianwangang Road, Huangdao District, Qingdao, Shandong Province, 266590 P.R, China Tel: 86 532 86057717
2. Required Documents for Application
· If the applicant continued to study or work after obtaining his/her highest degree, a Letter of Certification issued by the institution must be provided.
· Applicants must have passed HSK 4 if applying for Chinese-instructed bachelor degree programs in engineering, science, economics, law, management, or education. For Chinese-instructed bachelor degree programs in Chinese Language and Literature or philosophy, HSK 5 is required, whereas for Chinese-instructed master degree or Ph.D programs HSK 6 is required.
· For applicants whose first language is not English, a minimum score of IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80 is required when applying for English-instructed bachelor degree programs, and a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 90 is required for English-instructed master degree or Ph.D programs.
· The original copies of application documents must be presented for inspection when registering at the university.
Please be aware that the application Fee is non-refoundable.
3. Processing the Application
The College of International Exchange will process application documents within one week of their receipt, and will normally send the original Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 Form) to admitted students within two weeks.